The interior of our chapel, Our Lady Victory. Built in 1924 by H.A. Sullwood, this chapel was inspired by the Romanesque chapels of Arles, France.
"The Chapel’s richly decorated entrance provides vivid stone friezes depicting Christ, his 12 Apostles and St. Catherine of Alexandria, the college’s patron saint. Inside the church, Christ the King appears in a stained-glass panel behind the altar. Symbols of Christianity and the humanities decorate the walls in ornate tile designs throughout the Chapel."